Program Name: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery - Faculty of Medicine - University of Suez
General framework of the program:
- The teaching program of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Suez is based on the European Accredited Point System (ECTS)
The curriculum builds on the competencies that the graduate must acquire to provide the services required in the Competency Based Medical Education (CBME) community and includes the following competencies:
- The graduate as a healthcare provider
- The graduate as a developer and supporter of health care
- Basic medical knowledge and information
- Professional medical ethics in practice.
- The graduate as a member of the health team and part of the health care system.
- Evidence-based practice and lifelong learning.