The Citizens Service Administration performs the following tasks:
- Receiving and answering public inquiries and directing them to the relevant authorities.
- Taking positive action to overcome the obstacles facing the executive work in order to solve the University employees’ problems.
- Receiving the teaching staff's inquiries and complaints and referring them to the university officials and following up responses.
- Solving problems facing the employees, reaching solutions and notifying the employees of the outcome.
- Considering and studying what newspapers and magazines publish and different media reports about university workers or problems and eliminating their causes.
- Showing university performance indicators regarding public services, providing suggestions for improvement and simplifying procedures.
The Citizen Service Administration consists of:
- Complaints Management
- Inquiries Management