- The Administration of Secretariat of University Council Affairs.
This Administration is charged with the following:
- Receiving the issues required to be presented for discussion in the University Council and its branched technical committees including session minutes and decisions as well as submitting meeting invitations and preparing the meeting agenda.
- Receiving and reporting the decisions of the Supreme Council of Universities, minutes of Faculties Councils and Units and other decisions and minutes to be presented to the principal authority in the university. This administration also informs the concerned parties with these decisions.
- Classification and archiving University Council decisions, different units as well as laws, regulations, publications, and advisory notes related to issues considered by the University Council.
- Overseeing the financial procedures of council members' financial rights.
- Doing the secretarial work of committees and meetings whose secretariats are not regulated by special acts.
- Keeping in record incoming and outgoing correspondence as well as saving and distributing administrative duties.