Public Service and Anti-corruption Office
Synopsis about the Office
Suez University is considered one of the early Egyptian universities to set up public service and anti-corruption unit in response to the National Strategic Plan to fight corruption launched on 9/12/2014 in the International Anti-Corruption Day under the auspices of the President of the Republic in the presence of the Prime Minister in his capacity as President of the National Coordinating Committee for Combating Corruption.
The Main Objectives of the Office are:
- Facilitate the provision of services to citizens (graduates- students- employees- staff members).
- Follow-up workflow in various administrations and colleges.
- Enhance the administration level in the university.
- Develop the most appropriate procedures and mechanisms for coordination between the various departments of the university.
- Receive complaints and inquiries and suggestions from service recipients.
- Propose the most appropriate solutions to eradicate and prevent corruption.
- Spread the culture of cooperation, integrity and transparency.