The Excellence Support Unit, a subdivision of the development projects administration at the ministry of higher education, announces the final version of the application form for the third session of the innovative projects for higher education students via the unit website http://heep.edu.eg. This project aims at supporting innovative ideas and initiatives offered by the students that contribute to solving the social problems and supporting the national economy.
The higher Education Development Projects Management Unit is pleased to announce receiving project proposals no later than 30/11/2020, in accordance with following instructions:
– Each university submits by no more than 10 projects from different science sectors in light of the priorities of each university
– Project execution time is a maximum of 6 months
– One of the project outputs must include applying for an international award, patent – or International publication.
The project's maximum budget is 75.000 LE; the university provides the facilities and materials needed to carry out the activities, as well as consumed requirements ( e.g., cartridge - paper – printing, etc.)
- Health and medicine
- Community service and environmental development
- Building students’ personality