Academic Affairs, Enrollment, Registration and Examinations Office
The Office performs the following tasks:
- Prepare statistics of the numbers of students enrolled at the faculties.
- Propose the number of prospective students to join the faculties of the university and present the relevant information to the Student Affairs Council.
- Decide on dates and deadlines of transfer to and from SU through the Central Transfer Office.
- Hold special committees for students with disabilities and present them to the Higher Committee formed by the decree of the SU President and to notify the colleges of the decisions.
- Prepare lists of cases of suspension, withdrawal and excuses and refer them to the Board of Education and Student Affairs.
- Receive college proposals on amending and setting their internal regulations and present them to the relevant university councils.
- Review semester exam schedules of all faculties and refer proposed exam dates to the entitled councils for approval.
- Prepare and following up exams for all grades through issuing statistics and periodic reports based on students attending or missing exams as well as cases of cheating and deprived students.
- Provide required invigilators for both first and second term exams in coordination with SU faculties and general administrations.
- Review exam remunerations of all teaching staff and employees at Suez University faculties, general administrations and affiliate units.
- Revise exam results in coordination with the different faculties and Management Information System (MIS) unit.